Advanced Placement classes are a priority at Riverside Poly High School and this focus allows us to offer several programs unique to our school.
We currently offer more AP classes than any other school in the area and are in the process of adding several more in the coming years.
Our Pre. AP/Honors classes help prepare 9th and 10th grade students for future success in AP classes by teaching the skills, developing the habits, and exposing the students to the rigor and content that will be emphasized in their future AP classes.
It is our hope that the concentrations will set graduates apart during the college application process in terms of demonstrating their preparedness to successfully complete
college level courses.
AP Classes Offered at Poly High School
English: Social Science:
- English Language - European History
- English Literature - Macroeconomics (semester)
- Microeconomics (semester)
Science: - US History
- Biology - US Government (semester)
- Environmental Science Electives: - Physics I - Art History
- Physics II*** - Music Theory***
Math: - Computer Science***
- Calculus AB Foreign Language:
- Calculus BC - French Language
- Multivariable Calculus - Spanish Language
(Not AP)*** - Spanish literature***
*** All AP courses are offered based on demand and may
not be offered every year but these courses tend to have
a smaller amount of students enrolled and may not be
offered every year